Monday 20 April 2009

Trips

It has been a month since my last post and I have been on another long trip, this time in south of France. I have joined a theatre workshop there and met lots of interesting people. It was fun and also lots of work. I was removed from my family, work and daily life I have here in UK and that was very beneficial to me.
I’ve nourished my soul and my body, not always being raw but I was eating very healthy. I even managed to do a one day fast and watching other people eating wasn’t bothering me. I even sat with them at the table and just drunk green tea.
Today I have done another day of fasting as the last one was a week ago. I had a blueberry smoothie at lunch time but it consisted only of fruit and juice. I have been also sipping a mixture of elderflower, red bush and green tea with soya milk.
I’m thinking about doing a week on just liquids. I can’t do any longer as I have another trip in store, this time to New York but only for a week.

No comments: