Monday 22 October 2007

This blogg is my personal encounter with this Universe, which I would like to share with other people on a similar journey. Everybody on this planet Earth is on the road, their own road to enlightenment, and their own journey to find out who they are and what is their mission as they travel through the Universe.

After 45 years on this planet I have realised that my job, not the one you go to every day and get paid for but the life job, the Earth job is to be a teacher, a teacher of consciousness. Myself I have still a lot to learn as I have just entered this magical journey with being aware of where I'm and what I'm doing. Until now I was following this road but not knowing where it leads and what am I suppose to do. The road was taking me somewhere, I was passing the crossroads taking the turnings by off chance, jumping the paddles, following it step by step going left, right, passing by many signs not knowing where I was and what I was doing most of the time.
About 7 years ago I started to see a small light in a distance, something changed within me and I realised that all my walking time on this planet I was asleep and not only in this life. I was here before and I was in a very deep sleep following that dark, foggy road, swimming in a soup of heavy human consciousness.

This was my first step, now I have just made another one. On September the 18th 2007 our planet Earth made a step too, a huge quantum leap step. This time I was awake and jumped on it with open eyes.

No comments: