Sunday 23 December 2007

Raw Christmas

Yesterday I went for my first raw food dinner party. The host was Karen Knowler and the chief Russell James. What a wonderful evening that was. We had a beautiful raw meal, which I'm going to make for Christmas, however it will be just for myself as my family is not raw...yet!
It felt so comfortable to be around people who understood the concept of eating raw food and looking at life from a different perspective, people who are daring to go outside 'the box'.
I landed home at 1.30am (!) sober, inspired, full of ideas and enthusiasm for life. What a change to a ‘normal’ Christmas dinner party where you eat non-nutritious food washed down by alcohol and the next day you feel groggy and have a hangover.
I almost jumped up from bed this morning feeling so exited about the new day. I’m going to update this blogg and combine it with my other raw food blogg/diary I was writing on www.thegardendietforum.

I feel like today is another new beginning. Something changed again, or I could say it feels like another adjustment took place in my life, something clicked again and found its place. Is that another step on my consciousness journey?

Yesterday was a Winter Solstice. That event also had something to do with my way of thinking. Days are going to be longer now as planet Earth changed it position again and started a new journey too.
As the days are going to be longer I can start waking up again. The White Flame within me is waking up to give life to new ideas and new beginnings this year. For me year 2008 has already started with this Winter Solstice.

I also took a beautiful picture yesterday of the sunset. It was magnificent. It was a grey day but just before the end of it the sky cleared and the sun came up in its full glory.

No comments: