Wednesday 19 December 2007

The White Flame

As I’m slowing down I’m beginning to feel The White Flame inside me. It’s calm and beautiful. It gives me strength and a sense of worthiness. It’s very reassuring. I do forget about its existence during the day but when I’m relaxed, especially in the evening after yoga, I start remembering it.
It’s strange but I have become suddenly attracted to the colour white, well not white but ecru. It feels good and comfortable so I guess I will be shopping for new clothes soon.
In two days there is a winter solstice and I can feel the change coming. I’m so much more in tune with the nature now. Everything is in a deep sleep at the moment and I’m resting too. It’s time to reflect and stay still. It’s good to just observe the life and watch the time passing by.
Life becomes easier if we get attuned with nature and follow it’s rhythm. It is so simple yet we complicate it so much. Peace out.

No comments: