Sunday 9 December 2007

Crannbery and chocolate cake

Today I made this fantastic cake! I invented the recipe on the spot. I've soaked some hazel and pecan nuts in one bowl and pine kernel nuts in the other the night before. I didn't know what would become of them and now I suffer as I have eaten two slices of that wonderful cake!
I should take a photo of it tomorrow before I eat it all.

I'm slowly trying to set up my raw food blogg but I have been too busy at my day 9-5 job. I need to make some choices but not yet. I still need to do a lot of learning and researching before taking my skills into the corporate world and becoming my own boss. I feel that this decision is getting closer and closer.
It's going to be a fusion of my teaching drama skills combined with spirituality and raw food. I'm creating it right now but it is still in etheric form. I need to put my focus into it and crystallise it. It looks like I'm in the process of creating another Aspect of myself.

No comments: