Thursday 5 February 2009

Great energy!

I wrote here yesterday but then went away from the computer and didn't save my work so when I came back, pressed the wrong button and lost everything. Never mind. Here it is again what happened.
I had a wonderful uberman night. The energy was rocketing up to the sky. I was in great mood and felt incredible power within me. It was such an amazing experience. I even did 2nd part of the ashtanga yoga set, which is more difficult then the 1st one. I was totally in the zone. At 4am nap I decided to sleep for 1,5h just to be on the safe side as I had a long day at work in front of me and was worried that I could just loose that beautiful energy. It was a good move and I woke up refreshed at 5.30am. The drive was still there and I went to work.
It was a very busy day and I didn't stop until I got home at 7pm. My 4pm nap was only 15 min and I didn't even go to sleep. I was interrupted and had to go to do another task.
When I came home I decided to go for a longer nap to catch up on my sleep and replenish my energy. I had 1.5 sleep and that was great. However at midnight I was pretty tired again so although I woke up at 00.30am I decided to carry on until 3am and here I'm. I stayed in bed until 4am enjoying the warmth and comfort and recalling my dreams. I was rested and in full spirit again.
With such intense work during the day I realised I must allowed myself for longer naps and a good core sleep during the night. The work is so intense because I interact with lots of young people and give myself fully to all activities. I do like it but I need more rest afterwards.

Now I'm in a dilemma again as there is more snow outside! I don't know if should go to work or stay in. The roads might be fine but there is more snow on the way and I don't want to be stranded at work or on the way from work. I don't think many students will make their way, as buses might not run. There is also the ice factor and it is dangerous as we don't have winter tires and the roads are not clear. Everybody will be thinking the same...
It's almost 5am.

No comments: