Tuesday 3 February 2009

Snow


It is very rare that we have snow here in south of England. Everything stopped for a day, the flights were cancelled, people didn't go to work, schools were closed and I had a long weekend.
I went for a long walk in the snow and that was great. Now everything is almost back to normal as the snow melted and we had beautiful sun today. It was fresh and crispy.
I was following up my polyphasic schedule last night according to plan. I'm still allowing myself the core sleep but now I'm trying to reduce it to 1.5 hours. My nap at 4am lasted till 5.30 and I woke up naturally. It was great, I felt good but unfortunately I didn't get out of bed. Mistake as went to sleep again without realising it and woke up again at 7am. I must make sure that: wake up = get up. I know that I won't gain anything by lying in bed. It's an old habit and very difficult to get rid off. I just need to be more alert and hopefully soon I'll get rid of it.
I went to work today but there were no students as they still had a day off due to snow. I had peaceful naps and went for a short walk. Everything is back to normal tomorrow.
I'm hoping for a good uberman night.

No comments: