Sunday 15 February 2009

Italy and super food

I'm packed and ready for my Italian adventure. I'm going to stay in a village of Sabina in the arts centre Ozu, near Rome for almost two weeks with 9 young people and make theatre! What a bliss. It's going to be so wonderful as I'm going to create the best time ever for myself and my co-workers.
I've taken some of my raw food with me and I hope not to indulge in Italian cooked food, specially bread. They have amazing bread and that's the only thing left I have difficulties to give up form the cooked shelf. Pasta, rice, cakes, etc. don't bother me at all. Even wine is history now but bread somehow is still lurking there with temptations.

I've made today wonderful, powerful super raw balls. I've mixed together grounded sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds, grounded goji berries, tocotreniols, bee pollen, spirulina, camu camu, lucuma, sprouted linseed with bluberries, maca and yacoon syrup with some water to glue it together. The mixture is amazing! One of these balls a day will give me heaps of energy and satisfaction so I won't be tempted by any other dead food.

I should have easy access to the internet but if not then i won't be able to write here for the next two weeks. Well, I'm creating that access so it will be.

My new sleeping pattern gives me so much power and good feelings. I'm realy rested and still enjoy some extra time. The biggest bonus are the dreams and meditations. I was really struggling to achieve those in the strict polyphasic routine but now with 4h of core sleep I can enjoy more time in altered states. I still keep the naps as now they became meditations. It's great. Sometimes I fall asleep, other times I do affirmations and try to project from my body. I hope with time I will be more skillful and will be able to do astral traveling.
Life is good and and there is so much joy around!
It's time for my core sleep now...but I don't feel tired...

I have been counting my steps every day (I have a little gadget, which I attach to my clothing) and that has been great fun. We suppose to do 1.000 steps a day. I must say it's not that easy.
Today was good.
From 6am this morning till 00.14 (all day Sunday) I've made 10.182 steps=7.33km=307.2kcal
I didn't go for a walk as it was raining and I had lots to do at home but I managed to do 1/2 set of ashtanga yoga.

No comments: