Tuesday 10 February 2009

The power of affirmations

I have developed a new pattern of managing sleep right now. I don't know how long it will last but I'm sure it will change soon. Anyway I'm sleeping much longer these days having core sleep between midnight and 3-4am. On top of that I still have all my naps but they are more of a meditations rather than naps. I feel really good on that and don't feel tired at all. I wake up after my core sleep fully rested feeling like I've slept for a long time. It's a good feeling.

During the naps I simply relax and try to project out of my body. Hopefully with practice this will happen. I've managed to do it before so I know how it feels and that it's achievable.
I have been also doing lots of affirmations lately and feel very positive. Yesterday while driving back from work I felt a little bit sluggish so I forced myself to do some affirmations to raise my vibration consciously. The effect was very profound and I was astonished how from feeling quite ordinary and mundane I've managed to raise my vibrations so high that I was almost ecstatic.
When I came home I decided to go for a walk in dark, freezing rain! Anybody would thoink I was crazy! It wasn't a night for walking as the weather was absolutely dreadful. However it didn't matter for me. I was singing in the rain...
I also became more aware of my presence, being an observer. Great feeling and that also happened with constantly repeating that: “I’m more than my body”.
This makes me more and more aware of being in my body rather then being my body. It feels like I’m navigating the body and mind and at the same time observing the results.
Today I’ve received a message from Donald Neal Walsh in my e-mail box:

On this day of your life, dear friend, I believe God wants you to know...
....that good health is not the absence of symptoms, it
is the presence of peace.

Do not confuse physical vibrance with spiritual vitality.
You are not your body. Your body is simply a tool.
A magnificent tool, for sure, but nothing more than that.

As with all tools, your body will from time to time need
repair. And one day it will wear down completely.
Your soul will do neither. Not now, not ever. Listen,
therefore, to the whispers of the soul, not the cries of
the body.

You will not have to think but a second to know
exactly why you received this message today.

Beautiful synchronicity!

No comments: