Friday 6 February 2009

My first vegetable plants of the year!

These are my first courgettes of the year! I keep them at home on the window ledge. wonder if they're going to survive!?
I had a great day today and spent it at home as I couldn't go to work due to more snow. All the roads are clear now and there is no trace of snow anywhere but apparently there is more on the way. I spent all day networking navigating between my naps and enjoying my free time. I'm much more relaxed now with my naps, sometimes there are 20min other times 1.5h and if i really struggle I have a core sleep of 3h. I really enjoy this set up so far. For example tonight I delayed my 8pm nap to 8.30pm and still when I went to bed I wasn't sleepy so I just meditated. When the alarm went off I switched it off and stayed in bed a little longer and the next thing I new was me waking up at 11.00pm! I just laughed and stayed awake till now (3.30am) in total awareness and great energy and I'm almost ready for my 4am nap.

No comments: