Sunday 1 February 2009

Moon Eclipses - a new window of opportunities

This is an exiting time! Back on the 25/26 January there was a New Moon with an eclipse and waiting for us on the 9th of February is a Full Moon with an eclipse. The time in between, right now, is magic. This is a time of radical change, a time of an Aquarian energy that looks beyond the norm that is daring and extraordinary, that questions accepted truths and files in the face of reason.
Change is good. I'm happy to recognize my present circumstances and dare to vision beyond them, past the boundaries of the known into the unknown. I'm realising the old and making room for the new; whatever it is, relationships, friends, work, family, tendencies, behaviours, patterns, way of thinking and feeling.
I'm ready to dive into new life full of love and happiness.
I'm going to make this exercise where I play with a question "What if" and apply it to my relationship, career, attitudes, desires, choices and commitments. I'm going to go where my mind and heart never dared to go before.
"What if I could only do______________, it would really change the world".
That is what I'm going to play with today and for the next nine days up to the Full Moon on the 9th of February. I'm the force for change.

My core sleep tonight was between midnight and 3am. I feel great on it and I’m able to recall my dreams with more accuracy. The energy of the New Moon uplifted me beyond my expectations. There is a beautiful vibration in my heart and I must maintain it at all times. What a fantastic feeling. I can’t wait to share it with others.
I did a powerful meditation not long ago and now I’m fully appreciating it’s benefits.
I’m happy and full of joy.

No comments: